Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » RCP with Python Editor using pydev(Need to do code analysis in the python editor i have created in my RCP application using pydev)
RCP with Python Editor using pydev [message #1720641] Wed, 20 January 2016 06:43 Go to next message
Naresh Kumar Arumugam is currently offline Naresh Kumar ArumugamFriend
Hello All,

I am developing an RCP application which has a python editor and corresponding execution environment with Iron Python 2.7. I used pydev 4.5.1 plugin for the above purpose. I am facing problem in doing code analysis for the scripts developed in the editor. It is not throwing any syntax errors and warnings for the scripts developed in the editor of RCP. If I am not wrong I understand that I need to link the script to the Iron python interpretter. In eclipse environment we achieve this by linking the source folder in the project properties. But I am not aware how to do it in my RCP application, because here we create nodes by our own and then we develop scripts. So how to do code analysis for the py scripts develiped in RCP?

Please help me in getting resolved.

Thank you in advance
Re: RCP with Python Editor using pydev [message #1737757 is a reply to message #1720641] Tue, 12 July 2016 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esteban Avila is currently offline Esteban AvilaFriend
Hi Naresh, i was looking for how add the python editor in RCP eclipse 4, can you help me please.

Thanks.

Regards.
Re: RCP with Python Editor using pydev [message #1790636 is a reply to message #1720641] Wed, 13 June 2018 18:21 Go to previous message
Esteban Avila is currently offline Esteban AvilaFriend
Hi Naresh , how are you?
Can you pls contact with me, i need some help to integrate pydev into rcp application.
Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Previous Topic:plugin.properties mechanism not working?
Next Topic:preferenceCustomization ignored/overwritten (updated)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:40:46 GMT 2024