Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Diagram assistant not working
Diagram assistant not working [message #1720314] Sat, 16 January 2016 19:45 Go to next message
Kristof De Middelaer is currently offline Kristof De MiddelaerFriend
Hey,

I've tried following the instructions on Diagram Assistants for UML Profiles in the Papyrus guide (Papyrus Guide > User Guide > Using UML Profiles > Diagram Assistants for UML Porfiles) and I also watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ERSnjmTgA

I succesfully generated an an .elementtypesconfigurations file and an .assistants file. I tried both hot deploying and adding them through my plugin.

For the connection handles I wanted to get rid of all of the UML options and only show my connection type. However, I can't seem to get rid of them.

I even tried deleting everything in the .assistants file, shouldn't it show no possibilities then when using the connection handles? Are some other assistants active and if yes: can I disable them somehow?

Unfortunately there are no diagram assistants in SysML1.4 so I can't look for inspiration there.

Kind regards,

Kristof
Re: Diagram assistant not working [message #1720354 is a reply to message #1720314] Mon, 18 January 2016 07:36 Go to previous message
Benoit Maggi is currently offline Benoit MaggiFriend
Hi Kristof,

Most of the papyrus customization's are (for the moment) "add only", you can't really hide the UML aspects.

Also there isn't any assistants (for the moment Smile ) in the SySML 1.4, but you can push a contribution on the subject and I will check if it is possible to hide UML assistants on this example.

Regards,
Benoit

Previous Topic:[SysML] Fork Node Orientation
Next Topic:List/Show/See all relations involving an element without using a diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:25:50 GMT 2024