Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » Horizontal scroll bar disappears for TreeViewer (Gridlayot data after re sizing of view horizontal scroll bar disappears for TreeViewer )
icon7.gif  Horizontal scroll bar disappears for TreeViewer [message #1720211] Fri, 15 January 2016 09:07 Go to next message
Amol Badgujar is currently offline Amol BadgujarFriend
Hello Expert Team,
I am new to Eclipse development, while developing plugin for my application i am facing below issue.It could be great if you can help he to solve this problem.

I am using a Tree Viewer in property section view where i can select/deselect treeElements from another selection box. When i select a item which is having long name my TreeViewer show horizontal scrollbar and shows ellipses for that long entry. I am using GridLayout across my application to create this Tree Viewer.
The problem occurs when i re-size my property view . Then my treeviewer get expanded as the same length of the longest entry.Which also looses the horizontal scroll bar.
I check with my composite its also the same GridLayout only.
I am not sure about the solution but i am using treeviewer.getTree.pack() does it causing any problem ?
Please suggest the proposed solution to this problem , Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
-Amol
Re: Horizontal scroll bar disappears for TreeViewer [message #1720248 is a reply to message #1720211] Fri, 15 January 2016 14:47 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
Moving this to the JFace forum group.
Previous Topic:Button-clicked listeners in Wizard
Next Topic:SWTObservables deprecated
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:05:01 GMT 2024