Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Questions about the Schematron Plugin(A couple of questions about the Schematron plugin for Eclipse from castledesigns )
Questions about the Schematron Plugin [message #1720046] Thu, 14 January 2016 05:41 Go to next message
Neil Harrison is currently offline Neil HarrisonFriend
I have installed the Schematron plugin (from castledesigns) in Mars.

I have managed to get it to validate XML documents, but all of the errors specified by "role" in the schema are marked up as "info" in the Eclipse XML editor.
Is this the correct behaviour, and if not, is there a way to make them show as errors?
(The errors show correctly in oXygen.)

Also, I would like to be able to validate dita topics agains the schematron too, but it seems that, if a doctype is specified, the schematron is ignored. When I validate, dita errors are picked up but schematron errors appear to be ignored.
As above, is this the correct behaviour, and if not, is there a way to make them show as errors?
(The errors show correctly in oXygen.)

Thank you,
Neil.
Re: Questions about the Schematron Plugin [message #1720250 is a reply to message #1720046] Fri, 15 January 2016 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
Since Schematron is a third-party tool it's not supported by Eclipse.org; you should seek help from the publisher of that plug-in.
Re: Questions about the Schematron Plugin [message #1720343 is a reply to message #1720250] Mon, 18 January 2016 00:00 Go to previous message
Neil Harrison is currently offline Neil HarrisonFriend
Thanks,

I was aware of that. I was just wondering if anyone on here had had similar trouble.
Also, the castledesigns page which hosts the plugin is incomplete and hasn't been changed since 2008, so I thought here would be a better bet.
I'll try them anyway.

Neil.
Previous Topic:Luna works, Mars doesn't: "the specified workspace cannot be created"
Next Topic:Eclipse Mars keeps asking to install JDK even after it is installed.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:31:24 GMT 2024