Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Project Proposals » New Project Proposal: IoT Connector
New Project Proposal: IoT Connector [message #1720036] Wed, 13 January 2016 21:24 Go to next message
Wayne Beaton is currently offline Wayne BeatonFriend
The IoT Connector provides a uniform (remote) service interface that supports both the Telemetry as well as Command & Control message exchange pattern requirements. In order to do so, the IoT Connector also introduces a standard service interface for managing the identity and access restrictions.

https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/iot-connector
Re: New Project Proposal: IoT Connector [message #1736225 is a reply to message #1720036] Mon, 27 June 2016 15:18 Go to previous message
Layne Felix is currently offline Layne FelixFriend
Hi...i am an Electronics developer. Working with the hardware designing. I recently stared working with the IoT development actually. Before this i used the Eclipse for the development boards of AVR and 8051 type. Can you please help me that how i can use eclipse for the IoT development, because now i am using other type of boards. As you are talking about the Telemetry in the post, can you please tell me what type of hardware it supports for telemetry operations.
Previous Topic:New Project Proposal: StatET
Next Topic:New Project Proposal: B612
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 06:11:31 GMT 2024