Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » Problem Papyrus and stereotype applied(Can anyone help with stereotype applied!)
icon5.gif  Problem Papyrus and stereotype applied [message #1719396] Thu, 07 January 2016 15:47 Go to next message
Patricia Porto is currently offline Patricia PortoFriend
Hi guys! Can anyone help please!!!

I developed the profile on papyrus and I am applying in the model. The xmi see that it was applied in the model more when I try to put the stereotype it throws the following mistakes...

I am using it in profile

do
{
output.applyProfile(thisModule.findProfile('TMDs'));
}

and it in stereotype

do
{
output.applyStereotype(thisModule.findStereotype('Pritt'));
}

I don't know what problem

org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.VMException
Java Stack:
org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.VMException
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.adapter.UML2ModelAdapter.finalizeModel(UML2ModelAdapter.java:51)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.lib.ExecEnv.terminated(ExecEnv.java:2557)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.ASM.run(ASM.java:210)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.launch.EMFVMLauncher.internalLaunch(EMFVMLauncher.java:170)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.launch.EMFVMUILauncher.launch(EMFVMUILauncher.java:46)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.core.service.LauncherService.launch(LauncherService.java:136)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.core.ui.launch.AtlLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launchOrDebug(AtlLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:300)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.core.ui.launch.AtlLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(AtlLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:237)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:885)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:739)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:1039)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1256)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.adapter.UML2ModelAdapter.applyDelayedInvocations(UML2ModelAdapter.java:136)
at org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.adapter.UML2ModelAdapter.finalizeModel(UML2ModelAdapter.java:49)
... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: profile "TMDs::Fristte" is not applied
at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.operations.ElementOperations.getDefinition(ElementOperations.java:1245)
at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.operations.ElementOperations.applyStereotype(ElementOperations.java:1479)
at org.eclipse.uml2.uml.internal.impl.ElementImpl.applyStereotype(ElementImpl.java:511)
... 18 more
Re: Problem Papyrus and stereotype applied [message #1726269 is a reply to message #1719396] Thu, 10 March 2016 20:40 Go to previous message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

It means your profile was not applied successfully. The error message also suggests that you should use "TMDs::Fristte" as profile name, and not "TMDs".

Cheers,
Dennis
Previous Topic:ATL metamodel registration
Next Topic:HowTo use meta model class as type or parameter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:24:39 GMT 2024