Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » UML Profile custom shape not working
UML Profile custom shape not working [message #1718827] Wed, 30 December 2015 19:40 Go to next message
Kristof De Middelaer is currently offline Kristof De MiddelaerFriend
Hey!

I've been trying to add a new concrete syntax to my Railway uml profile. I want to add an .svg or a .png to my stereotypes so that all instances of the stereotype in my class diagram are shown as those shapes.

I've been searching the internet the past couple of days and have found numerous ways of doing this. However, none of these seem to work.

One of the ways I liked the most was this one: "Papyrus Customization: Custom SVG shapes with CSS" on youtube (can't post links yet, < 5 messages). At 4:18, after applying the CSS file the shape gets applied which does not happen over here.

I've followed the instructions to the letter but alas, it doesn't work. When I apply the CSS file it does get applied (the backgroundcolor etc. changes but the shape is nowhere to be found). The only way I can get the shape in there is by manually clicking on each stereotype instance and showing the symbol compartment (in the filter->show/hide components). Needless to say, this isn't really what I am looking for.

Has anyone encountered the same problem? I'm building a Railway DSML for university and I keep getting stuck on these issues.

I'm looking forward to what you think!
Re: UML Profile custom shape not working [message #1718916 is a reply to message #1718827] Sat, 02 January 2016 11:36 Go to previous message
Kristof De Middelaer is currently offline Kristof De MiddelaerFriend
I found the problem! Due to a small error in my custom.css the other compartments wouldn't hide which made the icon invisible.

This issue has been resolved. Smile
Previous Topic:Context OCL Constraints
Next Topic:Use case multiplicity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:46:32 GMT 2024