Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [Texo] Mars
[Texo] Mars [message #1718510] Fri, 25 December 2015 14:15 Go to next message
Mr Cur is currently offline Mr CurFriend
Hi,

If I install Texo in Mars.1 using http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/texo/updates/interim, and I open an earlier created annotationmodel I get "Can not create the in-place editor".

Is there anything else that I should do, apart from installing the Texo software, using the update menu?

Best,

Cur
Re: [Texo] Mars [message #1718565 is a reply to message #1718510] Sun, 27 December 2015 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi Cur,
I tested it (mars.1 and install texo from the update site and opening an annotations model) and it works for me. Texo is being build against the latest Mars also. Can you send me the ecore+annotationsmodel?

Also can you check if/what exception stack trace you see in the .log file in the .metadata directory of the workspace or in the error view in eclipse? (related to the annotations model editor not opening)

gr. Martin
Re: [Texo] Mars [message #1718570 is a reply to message #1718565] Sun, 27 December 2015 12:38 Go to previous message
Mr Cur is currently offline Mr CurFriend
Hi Martin,

I have reinstalled eclipse and created a new workspace, and imported my projects, and now it works. It seems that something went wrong with switching to Mars.

Thanks,

-- Cur
Previous Topic:[TEXO] Is it possible to use Texo without DB?
Next Topic:[Teneo] Performance problem with containment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:30:54 GMT 2024