Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » SysML Block compartments.
SysML Block compartments. [message #1716713] Mon, 07 December 2015 16:45 Go to next message
Stephen Blackwell is currently offline Stephen BlackwellFriend
In the SysMl 1.4 spec, table 8.1, the compartments of a block are shown as:

• constraints
  • operations
  • parts
  • references
  • values

but if I drop a block onto a Block Definition Diagram, select it, then right click and select Filters->Show/Hide compartments, the list of compartments is different.

Am I reading this correctly?

Thanks,
Steve
Re: SysML Block compartments. [message #1716967 is a reply to message #1716713] Wed, 09 December 2015 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Klaas Gadeyne is currently offline Klaas GadeyneFriend
Stephen Blackwell wrote on Mon, 07 December 2015 11:45
In the SysMl 1.4 spec, table 8.1, the compartments of a block are shown as:

• constraints
  • operations
  • parts
  • references
  • values

but if I drop a block onto a Block Definition Diagram, select it, then right click and select Filters->Show/Hide compartments, the list of compartments is different.

Am I reading this correctly?

No, your missing a lot of them (see the next pages) -> stereotypeProperty Compartments, Behavior Compartment (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=467614), Structure Compartment (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=444843), Namespace Compartment, ...

(not to say that papyrus-sysml is currently already par with the spec, that is Smile
Re: SysML Block compartments. [message #1717550 is a reply to message #1716967] Mon, 14 December 2015 16:31 Go to previous message
Stephen Blackwell is currently offline Stephen BlackwellFriend
OK, but my point was, how do I display these compartments if they are not available via the Filters menu and how do I add say a reference to a block when I can't display the compartment and there does not appear to be a property on the SysML 1.4v tab in the properties view?

Steve
Previous Topic:UML Profiles
Next Topic:SysML nightly updates fail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:19:25 GMT 2024