Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Cannot delete entity from diagram only
Cannot delete entity from diagram only [message #1715986] Mon, 30 November 2015 08:10 Go to next message
Alexandre vernotte is currently offline Alexandre vernotteFriend
Hi,

I have a UML model along with three papyrus class diagrams. Eclipse/Papyrus behaves as expected regarding the first two diagrams: from the diagram, I can either delete an element from the diagram, or from the model (and therefore from all the diagrams that display this element). However, in the last diagram, graphical deletion is grayed out, and if I delete an element from this diagram it is also removed from the model and all the other diagrams. If I copy elements from this diagram into another one, it duplicates the elements in the model (and I get a lot of "copy_of_elt" entities).

I am not sure of what happened here. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you Smile

FYI, I am using Mars on a debian machine, and installed Papyrus through the "install modeling components" feature.
Re: Cannot delete entity from diagram only [message #1716051 is a reply to message #1715986] Mon, 30 November 2015 21:10 Go to previous message
Stephen Blackwell is currently offline Stephen BlackwellFriend
Which element type are you having issues with or is it all element types on that class diagram?

Is the problem with one specific instance of that element type or are you able to create a different instance of that type on the diagram and delete it?

Is this UML or SysML? (probably doesn't make a difference)

Have you tried to validate your model? That might give you some additional information.

Steve
Previous Topic:Class Diagram cannot survive import
Next Topic:not able install papyrus in eclipse luna
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:49:50 GMT 2024