Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Parsing Errors in Eclipse DS-5 with Parasoft Plugin
Parsing Errors in Eclipse DS-5 with Parasoft Plugin [message #1715984] Mon, 30 November 2015 07:16 Go to next message
Vignesh Jayaraman is currently offline Vignesh JayaramanFriend
Hi Everyone,

Currently I am using C++ application which is developed under the platform Eclipse based DS-5. In that my application consists of some of build errors which can be gets parsed using armcc with predefined parser settings on Eclispe.

After selection of Error parsers in C++ build->Settings->Error parsers tab my application had build successfully and .axf, .bin file have been generated.

And the problem that I am facing is, while after integrating the Parasoft C++ test plugin into Eclipse, the plugin and configurations related to Parasoft have been included into my ARM DS-5. And if i try to perform a static test using Parasoft plugin in DS the parse errors which already gets skipped during general build in DS is not getting parsed/skipped in same IDE using Parasoft plugin.

Because of that the test had been exited with reporting the same parse errors. Is there any specific Error parser settings for Parasoft plugin access in ARM DS-5? Can anybody suggest me some solutions to resolve this?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Parsing Errors in Eclipse DS-5 with Parasoft Plugin [message #1716047 is a reply to message #1715984] Mon, 30 November 2015 20:27 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Have you talked to Parasoft about this? It's not a plug-in provided by eclipse.org.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Mac OS X Missing Eclipse install
Next Topic:Old Eclipse Version
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:23:42 GMT 2024