Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » generate various diagrams on the same project
generate various diagrams on the same project [message #1715932] Sat, 28 November 2015 00:18 Go to next message
Rafhael Cunha is currently offline Rafhael CunhaFriend
good night, first like to apologize for my English.

I am new to GMF. I'm creating a project with several ecores and other files that make up the GMF and would like to run them in a single project. How should I proceed?

Currently I do every gmfgen generate the project at a diagram in a separate folder, in addition, I change the model id gmfgen. But to run as application of the eclipse, all diagrams appear in the example folder. It is normal?

Thank you.
Re: generate various diagrams on the same project [message #1717444 is a reply to message #1715932] Sun, 13 December 2015 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nikos Margaritis is currently offline Nikos MargaritisFriend

You will create different GMF projects for each diagram. When you are ready to ship you will bundle all these together in a single plugin (see eclipse plugin features and eclipse plugin update site for more info on that).
Re: generate various diagrams on the same project [message #1718116 is a reply to message #1717444] Sun, 20 December 2015 02:53 Go to previous message
Rafhael Cunha is currently offline Rafhael CunhaFriend
Thanks for the answer. It is through wizards that can build different diagrams on the same project.
Previous Topic:Adding Menus when running an activity diagram
Next Topic:Inheritance among nodes in different diagrams
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:35:26 GMT 2024