Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Vorto » info model errors in eclipse Luna(Seeing syntax errors with TI_SensorTag_CC2650.infomodel)
info model errors in eclipse Luna [message #1713841] Fri, 06 November 2015 22:20 Go to next message
Scott M Stark is currently offline Scott M StarkFriend
I'm getting started with the Vorto project and have setup the plugins in Luna Service Release 2 (4.4.2), Build id: 20150219-0600. When I created an info model and pasted in the TI_SensorTag_CC2650.infomodel from the repository, I'm seeing an error at the displayname attribute, "mismatched input 'displayname' expecting 'info model'".

There is an image of the editor window with the error attached.

The log is showing the following NPE, but that seems to be related to why the node does not have a name displaying.

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.eclipse.vorto.perspective.DefaultTreeModelContentProvider$1.run(DefaultTreeModelContentProvider.java:126)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.UILockListener.doPendingWork(UILockListener.java:167)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer$3.run(UISynchronizer.java:165)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:136)
        ... 23 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.eclipse.vorto.perspective.DefaultTreeModelContentProvider.getProjectFromTreeViewer(DefaultTreeModelContentProvider.java:147)
        at org.eclipse.vorto.perspective.DefaultTreeModelContentProvider.expandProject(DefaultTreeModelContentProvider.java:135)
        at org.eclipse.vorto.perspective.DefaultTreeModelContentProvider$1.run(DefaultTreeModelContentProvider.java:123)
        ... 27 more

This is a new info model project that has nothing else in the workspace. Any idea on what the issue is here?
  • Attachment: infomodel.png
    (Size: 39.25KB, Downloaded 226 times)
Re: info model errors in eclipse Luna [message #1713947 is a reply to message #1713841] Mon, 09 November 2015 00:53 Go to previous message
Alexander Edelmann is currently offline Alexander EdelmannFriend
Hi Scott,

my guess is that you are using the milestone 1 build. Could you please try to install from the nightly update site and see if this resolves your problem?

Cheers, Alex
Previous Topic:Parsing Vorto models outside of Eclipse
Next Topic:Repository hosting strategies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:59:42 GMT 2024