Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Proposal: Adding palette tool entries for "missing" classifiers
Proposal: Adding palette tool entries for "missing" classifiers [message #1712217] Thu, 22 October 2015 07:36
Thomas Wiman is currently offline Thomas WimanFriend

I am using Papyrus 1.1.2. I have noticed that some classifiers are not available in any toolbar in any diagram. That means that those classifiers can only be created using the New Child context menu in the Model Explorer. That holds at least for classifiers such as Collaboration, Information Item, Activity, State Machine, Opaque Behavior.

I have also noticed that it does not seem possible, without using the Java API, to customize the palettes by adding "missing" classifiers. For example to add a Collaboration palette tool create entry to a Use Case diagram or Class diagram palette.

It would be nice to be able to add palette tools entries for all kinds of classifiers by using the palette customization facilities.

Thanks
Thomas

Thomas Wiman
MetaModelAgent Product Manager
Previous Topic:[CSS] Problems with SVG-symbols for behavior elements in class diagrams
Next Topic:Creating diagram from modelset?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:41:04 GMT 2024