Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » Weblogic Server 12c (12.1.3) will not start up -- no progress, always shows "Starting..."
Weblogic Server 12c (12.1.3) will not start up -- no progress, always shows "Starting..." [message #1710580] Wed, 07 October 2015 16:52 Go to next message
Erin PutrahFriend
I'm having issues getting my Weblogic 12c Server (12.1.3) to start up from within the server tab in eclipse. It starts up fine for me via command line. When I try to start the server, I just see the Starting Oracle WebLogic... information at the bottom right and in the Progress tab, but it does not show and percent progress and never moves beyond this. It will stay stuck on this for longer than the timeout (8 mins for startup) and I have to force close eclipse to get it to go away.

I have tried creating a new domain, deleting the server and setting it up again, turning off windows firewall (in case it was blocking java or something), checking virus protection logs to make sure there weren't any issues, comparing settings with a coworker, trying to start it up on a previous version of eclipse (hangs at 23% but that is at least better than nothing), and googling to see if anyone has had the same issue (haven't found anything yet that helped).

Anyone run into this issue? Anything I should try out?
Re: Weblogic Server 12c (12.1.3) will not start up -- no progress, always shows "Starting...&q [message #1728915 is a reply to message #1710580] Fri, 08 April 2016 12:47 Go to previous message
filipe chaves is currently offline filipe chavesFriend
kill AWiC.exe

# my kill.bat

taskkill /f /im AWiC.exe

taskkill /f /im AWiCDiag.exe

taskkill /f /im AWiCMgr.exe

#

will work Very Happy
Previous Topic:How does the JSDT parser differentiates between a function and a constructor
Next Topic:Getting http request parameters in a ContentProposalProvider
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 05:38:07 GMT 2024