Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » [CSS] How to manage qualified name depth
icon5.gif  [CSS] How to manage qualified name depth [message #1710395] Tue, 06 October 2015 12:21 Go to next message
Sebastien GABEL is currently offline Sebastien GABELFriend
According to the CSS user guide, it should be possible to adjust the qualified name depth of any UML::NamedElement. It mentions the possibility to specify an integer value to display only a relative path but I'm wondering how does it work ? Could you please provide an example ? For me, only the 'none' and 'full' values work as described. I tried with 0, 1, 2, etc. and even with negative values (as presented in the combo) but nothing happens at the diagram level (even after a refresh). Thanks.

Class[appliedStereotypes~=Block] {
	qualifiedNameDepth: 2;
}

Re: [CSS] How to manage qualified name depth [message #1710409 is a reply to message #1710395] Tue, 06 October 2015 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Sébastien,

This looks like a regression, because the CSS code to handle qualifiedNameDepth is properly implemented and properly invoked when opening the diagram (And indeed returns proper integer values for positive or negative numbers), but it seems that it is not invoked anymore when refreshing the diagram. I suspect this value is overridden during one of the following refresh operations

Since this method was initially hard-coded (It was implemented before the wide refactoring of the diagram customization in Mars), it may be conflicting with the new mechanism.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: [CSS] How to manage qualified name depth [message #1710656 is a reply to message #1710409] Thu, 08 October 2015 08:54 Go to previous message
Sebastien GABEL is currently offline Sebastien GABELFriend
Thank you Camille for your feedback.
I'm going to open a bugzilla as the regression seems to be confirmed.
Previous Topic:Is there any easy way to remove all references to SysML from Papyrus?
Next Topic:Modifying fontHeight of StereotypeBrace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:01:00 GMT 2024