Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Is there any easy way to remove all references to SysML from Papyrus?
Is there any easy way to remove all references to SysML from Papyrus? [message #1710145] Mon, 05 October 2015 06:17 Go to next message
Ri Fr is currently offline Ri FrFriend
The "Help - Installation details" menu does not offer option to uninstall SysML. Some of the menus would be cleaner without SysML so it would be nice to know if any easy way to remove it from my Papyrus install... cheers!
Re: Is there any easy way to remove all references to SysML from Papyrus? [message #1710184 is a reply to message #1710145] Mon, 05 October 2015 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

Papyrus only provides one top-level feature to be installed (Except for Extras that are separated). If this top-level feature is installed, you cannot remove individual sub-features. However, if you remove the top-level feature, you can build a custom version of Papyrus by selecting only the features you need (Or, more likely, by un-selecting the features you don't need). The Eclipse installer allows you to do that via the "Group items by category" button: if it is unchecked, then all Papyrus Features will appear. There are a lot, so building a consistent product from that can be a little bit tricky, but in your case, selecting everything but SysML features should work.

HTH,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Is there any easy way to remove all references to SysML from Papyrus? [message #1710621 is a reply to message #1710145] Thu, 08 October 2015 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ri Fr is currently offline Ri FrFriend
Thanks Camille, I tried it and still have SysML references in my menus etc; no big deal really, it's more of a convenience thing. I submitted enhancement suggestion for UML only as default.
Re: Is there any easy way to remove all references to SysML from Papyrus? [message #1710641 is a reply to message #1710621] Thu, 08 October 2015 07:29 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

I forgot to mention that you should also uncheck "Papyrus UML" (And "Papyrus UML Developer Resources"), because this is the top-level feature that includes everything else (including SysML)

HTH,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:SVG shapes for Sequence Diagram
Next Topic:[CSS] How to manage qualified name depth
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:34:49 GMT 2024