Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » C++ standard types
C++ standard types [message #1710079] Sat, 03 October 2015 21:44 Go to next message
Blazej Slusarek is currently offline Blazej SlusarekFriend
Hello!

I am new to Papyus and UML modeling in general so please be easy on me Wink
My question is: how do you usually model and use standard C++ types in Papyrus, like std::string? Is there any way to use them with correct include files automatically added?

Best regards,
Blazej
Re: C++ standard types [message #1710855 is a reply to message #1710079] Fri, 09 October 2015 18:15 Go to previous message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Hi Blazej,

There is an ANSIC type library that can be imported into a Papyrus model, but I am not aware of a C++ library.

To use the ANSI C type library, you can right-click on the model in the model explorer and then select "Import > Import registered package". In the resulting dialog, select "AnsiCLibrary" and click "OK". In the resulting dialog, click on "Import All" and then on "OK". You now have access to the ANSI C types. You can also modify these types using the C/C++ profile that can be applied to the model and then its stereotypes can be used on various model elements.

Being able to use C++ types seems like a good idea for an enhancement request that you could enter in Bugzilla.

Apply registered profile: C/C++ profile

Import registered package: AnsiCLibrary

/Charles Rivet
Previous Topic:UML TimeEvent in MetaModel
Next Topic:Message order in UML 2.0 sequence diagrams
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:07:35 GMT 2024