Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPP » [aeri] [ann] New Error Reporting Dashboard
[aeri] [ann] New Error Reporting Dashboard [message #1708875] Tue, 22 September 2015 07:35
Marcel Bruch is currently offline Marcel BruchFriend

Greetings Eclipse Committers,

I spent some time to visualize how the system developed in the past months in terms of number of users, number of new errors, numbers of fixed bugs etc. Therefore I reworked the dashboard to visualize these metrics more accurately.

The dashboard has been split into two pages:
* one page [1] that visualizes some statistics of the reported incidents (i.e., the error reports users send from within Eclipse) and
* another page [2] that details about the problems (i.e, the potential bug clusters created after duplicate detection).

These report provide answers about how many new problems we see per day, how many reporters (Eclipse users) use the system to report errors, how many bugs have been fixed and by which projects and many things more.

As usual:
Since most values are fully automated data aggregations w/o any human user interactions: Please ask your personal statistician next to you before drawing any (potentially invalid) conclusions and starting to blame any project. Thank you.

Thank you,
Marcel

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/recommenders/committers/dashboard/?#/dashboard/Incidents
[2] https://dev.eclipse.org/recommenders/committers/dashboard/?#/dashboard/Problems

- Note: Pages only accessible for Eclipse committers.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 September 2015 07:37]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[aeri] [ann] Bundle version ranges for Problem
Next Topic:[aeri] [ann] BoF at EclipseCon Europe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:13:30 GMT 2024