Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » nattable - get all selected rows from selected range on mouse event(I want to get index of all selected rows from nattable which is selected by using mouse left click+drag )
nattable - get all selected rows from selected range on mouse event [message #1708732] Sat, 19 September 2015 15:54 Go to next message
Nagesh Nimbalkar is currently offline Nagesh NimbalkarFriend
Hello All,

User press left mouse click and drag it to select rows and columns in a nattable. This kind range selection is working fine but I am not able to get that range to process it further. I want this selection range to process it further e.g. rows selected.
and I want to process selected rows only if range selection is present using mouse left + drag event.

Here I have attached image screen shot of example from NatTable examples collection. I want to get list of rows selected using mouse left + drag. In this case I should get list of rows 4,5,6,7.

is their any way to achieve this? I am not able to find a way to move from here.

Re: nattable - get all selected rows from selected range on mouse event [message #1708804 is a reply to message #1708732] Mon, 21 September 2015 11:45 Go to previous message
Arye Shemesh is currently offline Arye ShemeshFriend
You can use the SelectionLayer the get the required information (i.e. SelectionLayer.getSelectedRowPositions()).

[Updated on: Mon, 21 September 2015 11:45]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Multiple Row Selection - Cursor Moves to the Next Column/Row Selected
Next Topic:New thread for updating a glazed lists object within event handler?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:55:13 GMT 2024