Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Eclipse not grouping changes by task after upgrading to Mars
Eclipse not grouping changes by task after upgrading to Mars [message #1708697] Fri, 18 September 2015 22:00 Go to next message
Brad Mace is currently offline Brad MaceFriend
I recently upgraded from Luna to Mars, and my changes are no longer being grouped into changesets according to the active task. I have "Automatically create and manage task context" checked, are there any other settings I should look at?

Using CVS if that makes a difference.
Re: Eclipse not grouping changes by task after upgrading to Mars [message #1708698 is a reply to message #1708697] Fri, 18 September 2015 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam Davis is currently offline Sam DavisFriend
You could try Synchronize View > View Menu (the little triangle in the corner) > Preferences. There are some settings there that might be wrong.

Sam
Re: Eclipse not grouping changes by task after upgrading to Mars [message #1708937 is a reply to message #1708698] Tue, 22 September 2015 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brad Mace is currently offline Brad MaceFriend
Tried changing "Automatically enable change set grouping in CVS synchronizations" and then changing it back, but it doesn't seem to have helped.
Re: Eclipse not grouping changes by task after upgrading to Mars [message #1708944 is a reply to message #1708937] Tue, 22 September 2015 16:12 Go to previous message
Sam Davis is currently offline Sam DavisFriend
Check that you have Mylyn Context Connector: CVS Support (org.eclipse.mylyn.team.cvs) installed. If not, you can get it from this update site: http://download.eclipse.org/mylyn/releases/latest
Previous Topic:JIRA Connector for MARS won't Authenticate
Next Topic:Git branch name, when a task is active
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:53:26 GMT 2024