Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Generation of getter and setter
Generation of getter and setter [message #1708681] Fri, 18 September 2015 16:28 Go to next message
Gaetano D\\\'Onghia is currently offline Gaetano D\\\'OnghiaFriend
Excuse my stupid question and my bad english.
I can't do the automatic generation of getters and setters because i don't have "Generate Getter / Setter" in the Source menu after the selection of my php variable.. i can see only "Generate element comment".

I've tried too to bind the key 'Generate Getter and Setters' from Eclipse > Preferences > general > Keys with the When option "Editing PHP Source" but it is not recognized writing my PHP Code.

What am I wrong with?

Thank you in advance Smile

p.s. I'm using Eclipse Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1) and I've installed PDT plugin clicking Help -> Install New Software and working with *: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/3.5
Re: Generation of getter and setter [message #1708734 is a reply to message #1708681] Sat, 19 September 2015 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dawid Pakula is currently offline Dawid PakulaFriend
Getter/Setter generator isn't part of eclipse PDT for now. You can use external plugin, available at http://p2.pdt-extensions.org/ - Core-Plugin

Re: Generation of getter and setter [message #1709622 is a reply to message #1708734] Tue, 29 September 2015 15:53 Go to previous message
Gaetano D\\\'Onghia is currently offline Gaetano D\\\'OnghiaFriend
Perfect
Thank you Smile
Previous Topic:xdebug - dont let me handle user interaction
Next Topic:Indicating syntax error when it's none
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:11:12 GMT 2024