Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to read dynamic references?(Comments may take dynamic references. However, they are hard to read.)
How to read dynamic references? [message #1708596] Thu, 17 September 2015 20:28 Go to next message
Rolf Schumacher is currently offline Rolf SchumacherFriend
I appreciate the feature to use dynamic references in comments. This greatly reduces my maintenance effort for name changes. When printing out, a dynamic reference will be substituted by the name of the element it points to.

It works in Papyrus in the regarding property field for short comments.

How can I read them in a longer comment?

Example: I typed in

Goal is to {@link #_7OWtsFtzEeW1j4KJHI2yfg} for the {@link #_hxZooFtnEeW1j4KJHI2yfg} in order to get reported a {@link #_ZGERoF1TEeWHLs8e57tp2g} from the {@link #_QMbVAFtyEeW1j4KJHI2yfg}.

I would like to read:

Goal is to supply examples for the build-region in order to get reported a positive result from the application-region.

Is there a feature to read the full and substituted text of a comment on screen?

[Updated on: Thu, 17 September 2015 20:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to read dynamic references? [message #1708623 is a reply to message #1708596] Fri, 18 September 2015 07:59 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Rolf,

The RichText editor of Papyrus is supposed to properly display these references. Unfortunately, the current implementation relies on some nightly/integration builds from Nebula so we cannot distribute it in Papyrus yet.

Around Mars SR2, it should be available and will provide better readability of comments in the properties view

HTH,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:Help I don't have Layers on Papyrus 1.1
Next Topic:SysML properties
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:10:32 GMT 2024