Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to Create a GeneralizationSet on a class diagram
How to Create a GeneralizationSet on a class diagram [message #1708366] Wed, 16 September 2015 00:08 Go to next message
Mark Linehan is currently offline Mark LinehanFriend
I want to create a GeneralizationSet on a class diagram. I've tried every gesture I can think of, using the GeneralizationSet item from the Pallette -- and it just displays the arrow with the "not allowed" circle-with-a-bar. What's the right way to do this?

I am running Papyrus UML 1.0.2v201504030953 on Eclipse Luna Service Release 2 on Windows 8.1.

Mark
Re: How to Create a GeneralizationSet on a class diagram [message #1708367 is a reply to message #1708366] Wed, 16 September 2015 00:17 Go to previous message
Mark Linehan is currently offline Mark LinehanFriend
No sooner did I write this query than I discovered that I can select the "GeneralizationSet" pallette item and then point to existing generalizations and join them together in a set. Great. But I expected the tool to join the generalization edges so that I have one generalization arrow with multiple lines. It doesn't do that....?

Mark
Previous Topic:Interface realisation
Next Topic:First steps Sequence Diagrams failed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:35:52 GMT 2024