Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Where to go for assistance with CVS plugin(Where to go for assistance with CVS plugin)
Where to go for assistance with CVS plugin [message #1707609] Mon, 07 September 2015 22:06 Go to next message
Patrick Stuart is currently offline Patrick StuartFriend
Hello. I have a problem wherein the Eclipse CVS plugin has broken in my Eclipse installation. I do not know which room to go to ask for help fixing it. I described the problem at stackoverflow.com/q/32405510/.

Thanks for your help.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 September 2015 22:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Where to go for assistance with CVS plugin [message #1707624 is a reply to message #1707609] Tue, 08 September 2015 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

It's usually better to describe it here if you want an answer here.

While using a workspace with projects from CVS, you've changed from an installation that had the CVS feature installed to one that doesn't. It may have been removed in the current version of whatever package you downloaded as CVS is declining in popularity. So go install the CVS feature from the Mars Update Site: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars/.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Where to go for assistance with CVS plugin [SOLVED] [message #1707672 is a reply to message #1707624] Tue, 08 September 2015 13:04 Go to previous message
Patrick Stuart is currently offline Patrick StuartFriend
Nitin Dahyabhai wrote on Tue, 08 September 2015 04:19
It's usually better to describe it here if you want an answer here.

While using a workspace with projects from CVS, you've changed from an installation that had the CVS feature installed to one that doesn't. It may have been removed in the current version of whatever package you downloaded as CVS is declining in popularity. So go install the CVS feature from the Mars Update Site: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars/.
Thanks a million. That worked. Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 08 September 2015 13:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:UML Diagram by using Eclipse
Next Topic:Where is the SDK Manager Icon?!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:56:23 GMT 2024