Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » First steps Sequence Diagrams failed(messages loose there positions on the diagram)
First steps Sequence Diagrams failed [message #1707597] Mon, 07 September 2015 18:26 Go to next message
Rolf Schumacher is currently offline Rolf SchumacherFriend
Wonder whether it is my fault, my installation or a failure in Papyrus or Eclipse:

Entered a sequence diagram (picture 16.png).
Saved it and closed that particular window.
Opened the sequence diagram again and all messages appear above each other at the top of the diagram (picture 17.png)

Do I have a chance to repair that behavior?
If so, what would be the next step?

Rolf
Re: First steps Sequence Diagrams failed [message #1707778 is a reply to message #1707597] Wed, 09 September 2015 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kai fong lee is currently offline kai fong leeFriend
I am having a very similiar issue with the sequence diagrams.

The first image shows the diagram as I created it and saved it and the second show when the file has been closed and then reopened. It does it every time.

Re: First steps Sequence Diagrams failed [message #1707805 is a reply to message #1707597] Wed, 09 September 2015 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kai fong lee is currently offline kai fong leeFriend
I am having a very similiar issue with the sequence diagrams.

The first image shows the diagram as I created it and saved it and the second show when the file has been closed and then reopened. It does it every time.
Re: First steps Sequence Diagrams failed [message #1708255 is a reply to message #1707597] Tue, 15 September 2015 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas SandkvistFriend
I use sequence diagrams extensively, and have not experienced these problems.

But....

I have not upgraded to the Mars version because of a lot of other stuff that no longer work as they should, so I'm still at Luna SR1a. So if this is also a Mars-related issue it is good to know.

Regards,
Tomas Sandkvist
Re: First steps Sequence Diagrams failed [message #1708482 is a reply to message #1708255] Thu, 17 September 2015 02:35 Go to previous message
Ri Fr is currently offline Ri FrFriend
Same problem for me, it's a bug
Previous Topic:How to Create a GeneralizationSet on a class diagram
Next Topic:Who uses Sequence Diagrams?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:02:53 GMT 2024