Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Cannot apply any profile in Mars/Papyrus 1.1(Is the lack of using profiles my installation or a bug?)
Cannot apply any profile in Mars/Papyrus 1.1 [message #1707535] Mon, 07 September 2015 06:28 Go to next message
Rolf Schumacher is currently offline Rolf SchumacherFriend
On Debian/KDE I recently updated to Mars/Papyrus 1.1.
Today I realized that I am no longer able to apply a profile to a model.
Tested with the two profiles I created myself.

I select a model, pess "+" in the profile tab, move the profiles name from left to right (see picture) and click ok.
The error message is "Invalid Model(s) Selected, Selection is not a file: "<my profile name>" (see picture)

Any idea? Does it work on your site?
Re: Cannot apply any profile in Mars/Papyrus 1.1 [message #1707539 is a reply to message #1707535] Mon, 07 September 2015 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Rolf,

This is surprising that the tool even lets you select the folder. You should select the *.uml file located in the folder rather than the folder itself (At least until Bug 409555 is fixed)

HTH,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Cannot apply any profile in Mars/Papyrus 1.1 [message #1707594 is a reply to message #1707539] Mon, 07 September 2015 17:59 Go to previous message
Rolf Schumacher is currently offline Rolf SchumacherFriend
yes, thank you Cammille

I just saw the name of my profile and selected it, but it was not accepted, because - as you said - it was the name of the folder containing the profile.

With your hint I now open the folder and select the model.profile.uml file and than it works.
Previous Topic:invalid profile
Next Topic:Visualizing Java
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:32:57 GMT 2024