Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Target Management » No console message during remote debugging
No console message during remote debugging [message #1707260] Thu, 03 September 2015 11:15 Go to next message
alex diez is currently offline alex diezFriend
Hi,

configuring eclipse in order to be able to debug remotely (over beaglebone) my project, there is no option to see anything from console more than eclipse messages (compiler, linker...).

With the Hello World example, some messages below ones should be displayed:

root@beaglebone:~# echo $PWD'>'
/home/root>
root@beaglebone:~# chmod +x /home/root/Test;/home/root/Test;exit
Hello BeagleBone
logout

But these messages are never shown, otherwise simple message for terminated run is displayed:

<terminated>Test[C/C++ Applocation]/home/user/workspace/Test/Debug/Test (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm)

How can I solve this issue in order to get the right output from remote device?

Kind Regards
Re: No console message during remote debugging [message #1707345 is a reply to message #1707260] Thu, 03 September 2015 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Oberhuber is currently offline Martin OberhuberFriend
I can't follow you. Please post the URL from which you are taking your instructions for helloworld on BBB .
Re: No console message during remote debugging [message #1707544 is a reply to message #1707345] Mon, 07 September 2015 08:39 Go to previous message
alex diez is currently offline alex diezFriend
Hi Martin,

here you can find the instructions1 or instructions2 I'm following to compile and run my app into BBB.

At this other link, if you take a look at step 14. This is only for confirmation of what I'm trying to explain at the previous question.

Kind Regards.
Previous Topic:ssh terminal issue
Next Topic:RSE Daemon not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:43:42 GMT 2024