Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Multi model audit trail setup
Multi model audit trail setup [message #1707125] Wed, 02 September 2015 13:10 Go to next message
Tam Gom is currently offline Tam GomFriend
Hi,

I would like to deploy multiple models in the same audit trail database. I have found the multi model audit trail chapter in the documentation but it doesn't seem to provide any cues on how to set up a multi model environment. I have also found the related example among the tutorials. This contains a provider and a consumer model but doesn't provide any instructions for deployment either. Although I haven't tried to deploy these models, but even if they can be deployed without additional configuration, these two models are related. I tried to deploy completely unrelated models and I found that the one I deployed first got overwritten by the second and the engine threw an ObjectNotFoundException when I tried to start a process from the first model.

So, my question is how could I deploy unrelated models into the same database and use them parallelly?

Regards,
Tamás
Re: Multi model audit trail setup [message #1707130 is a reply to message #1707125] Wed, 02 September 2015 13:24 Go to previous message
Andreas Mueller is currently offline Andreas MuellerFriend
Hi,

there's no difference between a single-model versus a multi-model environment. You can just deploy various models into one Audit Trail. However, if you use the API to address model elements such as a process definition, you need to make sure to use the fully qualified model element ID such as {modelId}processId. So you might need to modify your client code in this regard.

Regards,

Andreas
Previous Topic:Using a web application other than Stardust Portal
Next Topic:JSON string to structured data type conversion.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:05:46 GMT 2024