Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Cannot add Called Element containing a hyphen(Getting error message 'The Activity ID is not valid.')
Cannot add Called Element containing a hyphen [message #1706705] Fri, 28 August 2015 20:56 Go to next message
Enda Campbell is currently offline Enda CampbellFriend
Hi,

I've imported a BPMN2 project from JBoss BPM Suite usiing git over ssh. Some of my processes call sub-processes which are also part of the same project. However the sub-process IDs contain hyphens and this is causing me to get an error message that says. 'The Activity ID is not valid.', Is there a workaround to this issue??? I've attached a couple of screenshots to illustrate my issue

Using version 1.0.5.Final of the Modeler

Regards,

Enda
Re: Cannot add Called Element containing a hyphen [message #1706870 is a reply to message #1706705] Mon, 31 August 2015 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Enda,

This is a known issue and has already been reported here:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1253594
Should be fixed in a future release of the Modeler.

Cheers,
Bob
Re: Cannot add Called Element containing a hyphen [message #1706927 is a reply to message #1706870] Mon, 31 August 2015 22:15 Go to previous message
Enda Campbell is currently offline Enda CampbellFriend
Bob,

many thanks for the reply and apologies for posting on an issue that had already been reported. I'll keep an eye on future releases for a fix.

regards,

Enda
Previous Topic:Warnings and error badges not being displayed
Next Topic:BIRT Publishing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:21:07 GMT 2024