Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Help Notes and all graphical shapes are grayed out on my Papyrus
Help Notes and all graphical shapes are grayed out on my Papyrus [message #1706591] Fri, 28 August 2015 01:35 Go to next message
Ri Fr is currently offline Ri FrFriend
Hello

Shortly after installing Papyrus 1.1 "Notes" behaved erratically - it would be available on Palette for some diagrams and not for others.
Now "Notes" does not appear on any Palette; if I try to customize the Palette it shows in the customization menu but I cannot add it to the Palette. Right click on Diagram - Add Note is grayed out. All shapes like text, circle, oval etc. are also grayed out. Has anybody else encountered this - is it a bug or some wrong setting or something else I did? Any fix? Thanks!!

p.s. Also I can page setup but "Print" is grayed out in my menus... cannot print...

[Updated on: Fri, 28 August 2015 01:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help Notes and all graphical shapes are grayed out on my Papyrus [message #1709576 is a reply to message #1706591] Tue, 29 September 2015 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ulf Olsson is currently offline Ulf OlssonFriend
Same thing happened to me; very annoying as it is quite convenient to be able to add graphical detail to a diagram without assigning formal significance to it. For instance: if we (for pedagogiical reasons) want to point to a set of icons as being related. Using a package won't work, since package semantics will imply that the things I move into the package will then move also in the model (worst case: even between models!) which is certainly not what I meant.
Re: Help Notes and all graphical shapes are grayed out on my Papyrus [message #1709926 is a reply to message #1706591] Fri, 02 October 2015 02:08 Go to previous message
Ri Fr is currently offline Ri FrFriend
Dear Papyrus developers, thank you very much and congratulations for your great work! Papyrus has the potential to be a great tool.

Please help if you can!!!!!
Previous Topic:Meta-Model Constraint Validation
Next Topic:Debug / log failing nattableconfiguration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:28:10 GMT 2024