Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gendoc » Requiremt export(Export a Requirement to Word)
Requiremt export [message #1705962] Thu, 20 August 2015 13:04 Go to next message
David Niehaus is currently offline David NiehausFriend
Hi all,

I'd like to export a SysML Requirement drawn from a Papyrusmodel xm file into a
Word document by Gendoc. I'm a bit confused because they are represented diffrently from a block. Is there an example to follow?

thx David
Re: Requiremt export [message #1706137 is a reply to message #1705962] Mon, 24 August 2015 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tristan Faure is currently offline Tristan FaureFriend
To export your requirements from Papyrus models you just have to create a template as defined in the tutorial.

for the Context tag :
select your uml file containing the requirements, if you don't generate diagrams you don't need to import Papyrus bundles

for the Gendoc tag :
Requirements are classes with the Requirement Stereotype so if you want to extract them :

// from a package :
[for (r : uml::Class | self.packagedElement->select(not getAppliedStereotype('SysML::Requirements::Requirement').oclIsUndefined()))]
[/for]

// using all Instances :
[for (r : uml::Class | uml::Class.allInstances()->select(not getAppliedStereotype('SysML::Requirements::Requirement').oclIsUndefined()))]
[/for]

To get name, ID or text attribute of your Requirement r
name: [r.name.clean()/]
id : [r.getValue(getAppliedStereotype('SysML::Requirements::Requirement'),'id')/]
text : [r.getValue(getAppliedStereotype('SysML::Requirements::Requirement'),'text')/]

Re: Requiremt export [message #1706504 is a reply to message #1706137] Thu, 27 August 2015 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all,

it worked fine with the provided statements thx a lot.
But I didn't get why this statement

->select(not getAppliedStereotype('SysML::Requirements::Requirement').oclIsUndefined()

provides the
Req-id and Req-text , which are stored in parallel to the model tag within the model.uml file? There is no reference to follow in the uml:Class tag representing the Requirement within the intended package.
I'd like to understand it

thx David
Re: Requiremt export [message #1706506 is a reply to message #1706504] Thu, 27 August 2015 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not sure to understand your issue

this line :
->select(not getAppliedStereotype('SysML::Requirements::Requirement').oclIsUndefined()

select the element that have requirement stereotype applied

The instances of stereotypes references the uml element but the invert is not the case that's why you have to use API :
getAppliedStereotype or getValue

Re: Requiremt export [message #1706517 is a reply to message #1706506] Thu, 27 August 2015 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but you launch the select function on the package and the package looks like this (see below)
There is no element holding the stereo type 'SysML::Requirements::Requirement' within the package?
That's why I'm confused. Sorry

Bye David

<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Package" xmi:id="_mWtMcEcGEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" name="p_Standorfaktoren_Turmfuß">
<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Class" xmi:id="_jaKJgEcLEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" name="r_Netzspannung 230VAC"/>
<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Class" xmi:id="_OcYLMEcPEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" name="r_Netzspannung 110VAC"/>
<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Class" xmi:id="_F8vlEEcSEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" name="r_Netzspannung Frequenztoleranzen"/>
<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Class" xmi:id="_vUdz0EcVEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" name="r_Netzspannung Spannungstoleranzen 1"/>
<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Class" xmi:id="_Ufit4EcXEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" name="r_Netzspannung Spannungstoleranzen 2"/>
<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Class" xmi:id="_sXPi0EcXEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" name="r_Netzspannung Spannungstoleranzen 3"/>
<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Abstraction" xmi:id="_5L9WAEcYEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" name="DeriveReqt1" client="_vUdz0EcVEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" supplier="_-73SYEcIEeWrNbF9oWBi-A"/>
<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:Abstraction" xmi:id="_7MBJQEcYEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" name="DeriveReqt2" client="_Ufit4EcXEeWrNbF9oWBi-A" supplier="_-73SYEcIEeWrNbF9oWBi-A"/>
</packagedElement>
Re: Requiremt export [message #1706803 is a reply to message #1706517] Mon, 31 August 2015 09:35 Go to previous message
OK i understand your concern
instances of stereotypes (like SysML::Requirements) are located at the end of the file and references (through base_...) the element with the stereotype applied.

As there is no reference between the class and the requirement you have to use getApplyStereotype functions

Previous Topic:Changing global variable value
Next Topic:String
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:36:05 GMT 2024