Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » GMF editor not saving changes
GMF editor not saving changes [message #1705596] Mon, 17 August 2015 17:05 Go to next message
Ricardo Monteiro is currently offline Ricardo MonteiroFriend
Hi all,

I am having this issue since a couple days ago.. and I don't know what it is nor how to solve it. Sorry if the topic is doubled but I couldn't find any answer.

So my problem is: I have the GMF editor, and the I create a new project and then a new example, where I choose the type I want to create.
When I start drawing what I want in the 'diagram' file, a star appears on the tab, which shows that there are changes not saved. The thing is, I save the changes but when I open the other file (that contains the Resource Set) I can see that the new things aren't there. If I open the diagram file again, it says that there are changed not saved yet.

What's interesting is that sometimes it works fine, and other times nope. It has happened as well that it is working and the suddenly it starts not saving (as explained above).

Thanks in advance!
Ricardo.
Re: GMF editor not saving changes [message #1730994 is a reply to message #1705596] Sun, 01 May 2016 21:24 Go to previous message
Taher Mohamed Yhd is currently offline Taher Mohamed YhdFriend
It is my same problem , did you find any solution ??
Previous Topic:Compartment size and saving problem
Next Topic:How to Add a Shortcut to the Domain Model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:37:36 GMT 2024