Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Recall "Subversive SVN Connectors"(Can't Recall! Help!)
icon4.gif  Recall "Subversive SVN Connectors" [message #1703596] Mon, 03 August 2015 13:30 Go to next message
Samantha Eaton is currently offline Samantha EatonFriend
I installed the incorrect connector and I can't find how to re-invoke this window. I have eclipse mars.

What I have tried:

- Creating a new project and right clicking to Team and modifying information
- Uninstall/reinstall entire SVN part (it wouldn't completely uninstall because parts where relying on it- at least that's the message it kept giving me)
- Properties/Connectors Tab changes (no more connectors are listed...)
- Downloading new connectors from community DOT polarion DOT com and doing an "install new program". It worked, but I can't find/invoke the connectors...

Can someone, please, help me ASAP?!? I really need to figure this out without uninstalling/reinstalling the entire eclipse program...

Thank you!
Re: Recall "Subversive SVN Connectors" [message #1705409 is a reply to message #1703596] Fri, 14 August 2015 19:31 Go to previous message
MARTIN AMBRUS is currently offline MARTIN AMBRUSFriend
What version of Eclipse are you using? I just posted a similar question (https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1069409/) and only afterwards found out that at least Mars and Luna have a "Get Connectors..." button in Window - Preferences - Team - SVN - SVN Connector tab.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 August 2015 21:12] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Compare with Previous State - sometimes shows zero differences
Next Topic:file modified time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:54:05 GMT 2024