Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Run time update on Button name and Action of Button
Run time update on Button name and Action of Button [message #1701381] Mon, 13 July 2015 07:44 Go to next message
dhinesh muniappan is currently offline dhinesh muniappanFriend
I want to change the button name and button path in the GUI directly. So user can update GUI as per their requirement.

Now I have built a GUI with multiple buttons. Whenever the button clicked corresponding webpage will be opened. This Button name and webpage link can not be changed as per current GUI design.

But I want to allow anybody to update the Button name and webpage link as per their need.

Please suggest , how can I achieve it? Please share if you have some code snippet.
Re: Run time update on Button name and Action of Button [message #1701624 is a reply to message #1701381] Tue, 14 July 2015 13:47 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
Changing the text on a Swing JButton is pretty simple. That isn't an appropriate question for this forum, however. This forum is for questions concerning using or extending WindowBuilder. General Swing questions should be posted to a general Swing/Java forum.
Previous Topic:Open dynamically JRadioButtons
Next Topic:WindowBuilder replacement product after it is obsolete
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:02:39 GMT 2024