Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Sonar files (Need files supplied from eclipse marketplace.)
Sonar files [message #1701125] Thu, 09 July 2015 13:15 Go to next message
Adam Lavoie is currently offline Adam LavoieFriend
Hello,

I am currently trying implement the Sonar plugin, that works with a SonarQube server, in eclipse. I see that it is available in the eclipse marketplace, however the machines I will be installing it on are connected to a private network with no access to the eclipse marketplace. I was wondering if there is a place where these files are located, or if they could be supplied along with instructions on how to configure the plug -in.

Regards,
Adam
Re: Sonar files [message #1701129 is a reply to message #1701125] Thu, 09 July 2015 13:26 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
One option for installing on machines without Internet access would be if the Sonar plugin developers provide an Update Site Archive (which can be used from Eclipse's Install New Software wizard). Looking at their instructions it doesn't look like they do, but maybe you could reach out to them and ask for it. Producing an archive isn't much trouble if they're already publishing an update site (which it appears they are).

Another option exists, if you have at least one machine on that network that can install the plugin: share that machine's Eclipse installation folder on the network so other machines can see it, then use File > Import > Install > From Existing Installation to select the shared copy with Sonar installed.

[Updated on: Thu, 09 July 2015 13:26]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor Jetty 9.2.10.v20150310
Next Topic:Values of Debug Config variables?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:57:18 GMT 2024