Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Papyrus 1.1 and customized requirements
Papyrus 1.1 and customized requirements [message #1700901] Wed, 08 July 2015 05:11 Go to next message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas SandkvistFriend
In my effort to implement the SYSMOD profile, I have previously (i.e. since Papyrus 0.Cool created a proper profile where I have created a number of specializations of the Requirement stereotype. In these I have also parameters for id and text because it was not possible to use the text and id parameters of the standard Requirement stereotype and get these data to show in tables and so forth.

Now, when trying out Papyrus 1.1, I can't get my specialized requirements to show their parameters, the fields are shown as null.

When experimenting I also found that the table (and there is no Requirements table no more, one will have to use the generic?) perfectly shows requirements that has two stereotypes, and that if I use the parameters of the Requirement stereotype and at the same time add my own stereotype, I manage to get things to work.

So, my question is, was I wrong from the start in my implementation of my DSML in that I created the id and text parameters in my specific stereotype?

At the time though, there was no other way to get it to work in Papyrus...

And if this was all wrong from the start, I guess I will have to manually move the contents of these parameters from "my" stereotype to the standard one?

Or is this simply a bug in Papyrus 1.1?

Regards,
Tomas Sandkvist
Re: Papyrus 1.1 and customized requirements [message #1701139 is a reply to message #1700901] Thu, 09 July 2015 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
Hi Tomas,
I try to understand.
You have create stereotype that inherits of SysML Requirement. In these stereotype you have created id and text property.

And now you cannot succed to see your properties of stereotype in tables?
Re: Papyrus 1.1 and customized requirements [message #1701226 is a reply to message #1701139] Fri, 10 July 2015 05:23 Go to previous message
Tomas Sandkvist is currently offline Tomas SandkvistFriend
Hi Patrick!

For a new model, they wont show at all:

index.php/fa/22463/0/

And here's the Appearance settings:

index.php/fa/22464/0/

I was able to get the display of 'null' in these fields in the requirement diagram if I would add back the Requirement stereotype.

index.php/fa/22466/0/

A requirement table created with Papyrus 1.0.01 appears to look fine. The same issues with multiple stereotypes remains, as can be seen for item 12, which has both a Requirement and one of my own extensions applied.

And that was why I had to create the text and id fields, because I couldn't get the table to work with both the Requirement and by own stereotypes applied, and there was no other way (that I could realize) to fix this.

Regards,
Tomas
Previous Topic:Exporting UML from Papyrus to other Tools like EA
Next Topic:Using SysML and custom profile programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:24:11 GMT 2024