Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Search/Filter on converted data (Does Nattable support search/filter on converter data (Data Converter))
Search/Filter on converted data [message #1700786] Tue, 07 July 2015 08:18 Go to next message
Raptor X is currently offline Raptor XFriend

AFAIK Nattable perform search/filter on actual data (values in event list). Is there any way to perform search/filter on converted values? We have display converters set on different columns and search/filter fails to detect those converted values even when they meet the search/filter criteria.

Please guide me if I am something wrong.
Re: Search/Filter on converted data [message #1700788 is a reply to message #1700786] Tue, 07 July 2015 08:47 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Regarding filtering you need to register the IDisplayConverter also for config attribute FilterRowConfigAttributes.FILTER_DISPLAY_CONVERTER so the filter knows that it should use the converted value for filtering.

Regarding searching, it looks to me that the converted display value is used. Have a look at CellDisplayValueSearchUtil#compare()

Or are you only talking about filtering and used the word search for the same?
Previous Topic:Column Grouping for Tree Grid
Next Topic:Nabula Grid
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:31:54 GMT 2024