Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Paho » Paho Java, M2JE problem, compliling my program(Using J2ME, it seems some classes are missing)
icon5.gif  Paho Java, M2JE problem, compliling my program [message #1700607] Sat, 04 July 2015 22:43 Go to next message
yngve haugsvaer is currently offline yngve haugsvaerFriend
Hi all. First thank you for using your time to read about my problems.

I am not a good programer, and usualy copy paste my programs together, so I am not so deep into what happends in the background but most of the time I get tings working my way,( at least in the right sky direction).

I am trying to port my client running on a Cinterion wirless module, to include Mqtt protocol, and it seems to me Paho is the way to go. I have used the example on "https://eclipse.org/paho/clients/java/", and get it to sucsesful connect to my lokal Mosquitto Broker. My problem started when i was going to port the example to run on my module, with J2ME. It seams i am missing a supporting java .jar and class.

The error code I got is:

Preverifying 93 file(s) into Z:\Programering\Netbeans\TC65Client_MQTT\build\preverified directory.
Error preverifying class org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.MqttAsyncClient
VERIFIER ERROR org/eclipse/paho/client/mqttv3/MqttAsyncClient.createNetworkModule(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/eclipse/paho/client/mqttv3/MqttConnectOptions;)Lorg/eclipse/paho/client/mqttv3/internal/NetworkModule;:
Cannot find class javax/net/ssl/SSLSocketFactory
Z:\Programering\Netbeans\TC65Client_MQTT\nbproject\build-impl.xml:481: Preverification failed with error code 1.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 48 seconds)

(yes, i am using Netbeans Embarrassed )

I beleeve that i am looking for the class "javax/net/ssl/SSLSocketFactory", but i canot find anyting on the dokumentation to Paho. ( " http://www.eclipse.org/paho/files/javadoc/index.html "). This makes me beleve that it is a class of the orginal Java Enviroment. So I need to find a seccond solution to get the program to go trought the Build prosess of the IDE.

Does anyone have an Idea to where I need to start looking to get my problem svolved?

Thanks in advance for any help! Very Happy
Re: Paho Java, M2JE problem, compliling my program [message #1702276 is a reply to message #1700607] Tue, 21 July 2015 09:33 Go to previous message
James Sutton is currently offline James SuttonFriend
I think the problem is that your IDE cannot find javax/net/ssl/SSLSocketFactory which is in located in the main JDK, not paho. I've not got much experience with Netbeans, but have you configured your project / Netbeans to know where the JDK is?

This might help: wiki.netbeans.org/FaqJdkHome
Previous Topic:How to resolve "Persistence already in use (32200)"
Next Topic:Having trouble getting connection to iot.eclipse.org (javascript)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:24:07 GMT 2024