Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JFace » Problems with properties view(Properties view doesn't notified after undo action)
Problems with properties view [message #1699740] Fri, 26 June 2015 10:03
Ruslan Didyk is currently offline Ruslan DidykFriend
Hi guys.
I have one problem that I cant fix. First of all I am going to describe my project.
I using EMF for my models, and I have my own navigator and couple editors for models. Some of editors have table with list of models as input and some add/remove buttons. My navigator and editors implementing ITabbedPropertySheetPageContributor to return contributor id, and override getAdapter() like this:

@SuppressWarnings("rawtypes")
@Override
public Object getAdapter(Class adapter) {
if (adapter == IPropertySheetPage.class) {
return new TabbedPropertySheetPage(this);
}
return super.getAdapter(adapter);
}

So properties are showing for all models (even same) in navigator and editor. Also I have undo action on my project, this action it is handler that calls UIUndoLastOperationController.
If I try to delete model from Editors table, content provider notifies listener (SelectionChangedListener) in TabbedPropertySheetPage, and selectionChanged(SelectionChangedEvent event) method is called, that hide properties view. But if I try to create new model in my table, go to navigator and call Undo action (created model disappear from table) and go back to Editor - properties view are no hide, and listener in TabbedPropertySheetPage is not notified.

Could anybody help my with this problem, maybe someone already had this problem.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Best regards, Ruslan.
Previous Topic:Packaging the new Bind API
Next Topic:how to enter data directly in a table using tableviewer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:22:51 GMT 2024