Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Kura Username/Password Change
Kura Username/Password Change [message #1699325] Tue, 23 June 2015 12:07 Go to next message
Amit Kumar Mondal is currently offline Amit Kumar MondalFriend

Since past few days, I have been looking into the complete develop branch to figure out how to change the default username and password. I have checked in kura.properties to find out important info on changing default username and password but couldn't find any.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Amit Kumar Mondal
Email: admin@amitinside.com
Re: Kura Username/Password Change [message #1699381 is a reply to message #1699325] Tue, 23 June 2015 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
Hello Amit,

I assume you are referring to the username/password for the web interface. If so, you can change the password, but not the username. To change the password, use the "WebConsole" service from the web interface. There is only one option in this service, and that is the password.

Thanks,
--Dave
Re: Kura Username/Password Change [message #1699514 is a reply to message #1699381] Wed, 24 June 2015 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I was basically searching for it in the source code on how to change the username and password. It would be helpful if you kindly do let me know on how to change it in the source code as I have been tweaking the Kura Web UI according to my own requirements.

Amit Kumar Mondal
Re: Kura Username/Password Change [message #1700219 is a reply to message #1699514] Tue, 30 June 2015 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
Hello Amit,

Sorry for the slow reply. There were some bugs around this portion of the code. We have now made both the username and password configurable. This change is currently on the develop branch and will be part of our next release.

Thanks,
--Dave
Re: Kura Username/Password Change [message #1701240 is a reply to message #1700219] Fri, 10 July 2015 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi David,

I found the required instance of code from your develop branch. Thanks for the assistance.

Amit Kumar Mondal
Re: Kura Username/Password Change [message #1782271 is a reply to message #1701240] Wed, 21 February 2018 07:01 Go to previous message
krishna patil is currently offline krishna patilFriend
where you found the source code of web ui
Previous Topic:OPC DEMO - write variable
Next Topic:ConfigurableExample service isn't showed in Kura Web UI
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:44:12 GMT 2024