Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Missing WSDL Editor(Missing WSDL Editor from WTP/WST)
Missing WSDL Editor [message #1698298] Sat, 13 June 2015 01:23 Go to next message
Frederick Brier is currently offline Frederick BrierFriend
I have found several references to this problem, but no resolution. I tried downloading the wsdl4j.jar from the sourceforge project and dropping it into the eclipse/dropins directory, but that did not work. It isn't clear where I would put the .jars. There was a reference to an org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.ui, but all that exists in my plugins directory is org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.validation and org.eclipse.wst.wsdl. There is a org.eclipse.wst.ws.ui.

I have an old (2004) license for XMLSpy, but I want to try out the newer Eclipse tool to see if it was better. Thank you.

Re: Missing WSDL Editor [message #1700762 is a reply to message #1698298] Mon, 06 July 2015 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Do you have the "Web Services Tools" feature installed? Depending on how you installed WTP, you might have missed it.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Missing WSDL Editor [message #1830558 is a reply to message #1698298] Wed, 29 July 2020 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wendy kiston is currently offline wendy kistonFriend
Frederick Brier wrote on Sat, 13 June 2015 01:23
I have found several references to this problem, but no resolution. I tried downloading the wsdl4j.jar from the sourceforge project and dropping it into the eclipse/dropins directory, but that did not work. It isn't clear where I would put the .jars. There was a reference to an org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.ui, but all that exists in my plugins directory is org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.validation and org.eclipse.wst.wsdl. There is a org.eclipse.wst.ws.ui.

I have an old (2004) license for XMLSpy, but I want to try out the newer Eclipse tool to see if it was better Thank you.

I'm facing the issue, did you get any solution please share.

Re: Missing WSDL Editor [message #1833230 is a reply to message #1830558] Wed, 07 October 2020 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark Smith is currently offline Mark SmithFriend
Check this one
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25905554/webservice-option-is-missing-in-my-eclipse-ide
Re: Missing WSDL Editor [message #1840995 is a reply to message #1833230] Fri, 30 April 2021 05:19 Go to previous message
Michel Heroid is currently offline Michel HeroidFriend
I had a go at downloading the wsdl4j.jar from the sourceforge project and dropping it into the overshadowing/dropins index, however that didn't work. It isn't clear where I would put the .containers. There was a reference to an org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.ui, yet all that exists in my modules registry. I'm likewise confronting the issue. did you get any arrangement kindly offer. Much obliged! https://chatiw.chat https://bazoocam.link
Previous Topic:WYSIWYG editor for html
Next Topic:New server type
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:18:19 GMT 2024