Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Looking for Eclipse XSLT tool.(Is there a Eclipse XSLT tool.)
icon14.gif  Looking for Eclipse XSLT tool. [message #1697257] Tue, 02 June 2015 18:42 Go to next message
eko saleh is currently offline eko salehFriend
Hello everybody:

I am new and I am wondering if there is a Eclipse XSLT tool.
If there is can you send me the Eclipse download link.
If there isn't which XSLT tool is useful?.

Kind regards,
Eko.
Re: Looking for Eclipse XSLT tool. [message #1697450 is a reply to message #1697257] Thu, 04 June 2015 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You should find XSL tools in the Luna Update Site, as part of the Web Tools Platform.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_FAQ#How_do_I_install_WTP.3F

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
icon5.gif  Re: Looking for Eclipse XSLT tool. [message #1705402 is a reply to message #1697450] Fri, 14 August 2015 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mars Keez is currently offline Mars KeezFriend
The page above has lead me to the Install new Software option in Eclipse, that provided plenty of components that are impossible to overview, for a non-expert.
Moreover, there is a XSLT-Project, however if I look at the main Eclipse Projects List (linked on the main page), it's not there(?)
And finally, there is this Orangevolt stuff, that looks professional, but seems outdated.

So - with all this in mind - where is the reliable information on installation and prerequisits of all the stuff you need to process XSLT in eclipse?

Regards
Re: Looking for Eclipse XSLT tool. [message #1705421 is a reply to message #1705402] Fri, 14 August 2015 22:52 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

There's a filter text field above the tree showing the available components. Typing "XSL" into it should narrow things down.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform

[Updated on: Sun, 16 August 2015 00:26]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Eclipse marks the word were the cursor is and all same worda
Next Topic:Java Jframe Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:40:40 GMT 2024