Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » eclipse problem for define remote websphere application server v7
icon3.gif  eclipse problem for define remote websphere application server v7 [message #1696414] Tue, 26 May 2015 11:20 Go to next message
MEY KH is currently offline MEY KHFriend
hi all
i searched but i dont find any solution (sorry if i cant speek english very well )
i'm new in programming
i have a websphere application server v7 in mainframe and i'm going to write a program under eclipse or another ide(s) (windows os) and deploy it to websphere application server
i try to define a server in eclipse to running and deploying program automaticly(on was)
but i have a problem
i can't define remote server to was 7 on mainframe (if i dont wrong, i must install was 7 in windows for this connection).
so i have 2 questions :
1) do you have a solution that don't need websphere application server 7 in windows for remote connection
2) if not, where i can find was 7 for download (i see ibm website but only v8.5 is accessible for download)
thank you
Re: eclipse problem for define remote websphere application server v7 [message #1696458 is a reply to message #1696414] Tue, 26 May 2015 14:47 Go to previous message
Roberto Sanchez Herrera is currently offline Roberto Sanchez HerreraFriend
Hello,
Given that your question is specific to WebSphere Application Server, I think you might have more replies if you ask your question in the forums listed in this page: https://developer.ibm.com/wasdev/help/, specially this one: https://developer.ibm.com/wasdev/answers
Previous Topic:How to create EJB 2.x beans in Eclipse Luna
Next Topic:Take existing JS project and make it deployable with WTP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:35:09 GMT 2024