Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Paho » Not getting Published message from Mqtt Broker in Paho Client
Not getting Published message from Mqtt Broker in Paho Client [message #1695798] Tue, 19 May 2015 11:30 Go to next message
Jae Park is currently offline Jae ParkFriend
I have setup moquette Mqtt Broker and connected with eclipse paho client(I will call this paho1). Subscribing to "in/*" topic.

I created another paho client(I will call this paho2), with different client Id of course, and published to broker with "in/device" topic.

At first, the packet was delivered successfully. However, when I disconnect paho2 and reconnect to the broker and send the same packet, it is not delivered to the paho1.

I wonder why this is happening. My settings for the paho client is "qos = 0" (tried 1 and 2 as well)

MqttConnectOptions connOpts = new MqttConnectOptions();
connOpts.setCleanSession(false);

I was looking at the log of broker and it comes as follow. When successful, my protocol version is printed to the log

When Successfully published
index.php/fa/21857/0/

When Publishing failed
index.php/fa/21858/0/
  • Attachment: success.jpg
    (Size: 901.90KB, Downloaded 1252 times)
  • Attachment: fail.jpg
    (Size: 777.26KB, Downloaded 1091 times)
Re: Not getting Published message from Mqtt Broker in Paho Client [message #1695896 is a reply to message #1695798] Wed, 20 May 2015 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jae Park is currently offline Jae ParkFriend
I've changed the subscription topic to "in/#" from "in/*". Still not getting the message from the broker ... I am only available to receive the first message. What have I setup wrong?
Re: Not getting Published message from Mqtt Broker in Paho Client [message #1695966 is a reply to message #1695896] Wed, 20 May 2015 15:34 Go to previous message
Benjamin Cabé is currently offline Benjamin CabéFriend

Can you share your code? The logs you shared are not really easy to read, unfortunately

Previous Topic:Paho Javascript client
Next Topic:Data structure of the messages in MQTT javascript Client PAHO
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:55:14 GMT 2024