Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » DefaultGlazedListsStaticFilterStrategy.removeStaticFilter does not remove matcher in underlying set
DefaultGlazedListsStaticFilterStrategy.removeStaticFilter does not remove matcher in underlying set [message #1695605] Mon, 18 May 2015 02:28 Go to next message
Frankie Lam is currently offline Frankie LamFriend
Hi,

DefaultGlazedListsStaticFilterStrategy.removeStaticFilter() does not remove matcher / matcherEditor from the underlying set ( this.getMatcherEditor().getMatcherEditors()) that is added by addStaticFilter(). May I know what is the reason of this?

It seems to work properly once I added the code to remove the matcher from the underlying set.

Thanks.
Re: DefaultGlazedListsStaticFilterStrategy.removeStaticFilter does not remove matcher in underlying [message #1695706 is a reply to message #1695605] Mon, 18 May 2015 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Because it is intended to be used with the FilterRow and there the filter logic is to remove all applied filters and re-apply every static filter afterwards. Therefore the immediate removal seemed to be not necessary when it was implemented.

I don't think it would result in any side effects. So feel free to open a ticket for this.
Re: DefaultGlazedListsStaticFilterStrategy.removeStaticFilter does not remove matcher in underlying [message #1702734 is a reply to message #1695706] Fri, 24 July 2015 11:32 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=471488
Previous Topic:set Custom icon in table column HeaderMenu(popup menu)
Next Topic:Issue with combobox Editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:56:19 GMT 2024