Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [acceleo] Unable to generate code(AcceleoEvaluationException: The type of the first parameter of the main template named 'generateElement' is a proxy.)
[acceleo] Unable to generate code [message #1694746] Thu, 07 May 2015 14:13 Go to next message
Martin Paquin is currently offline Martin PaquinFriend
Here what happens. I have a project with a file that cause this exception. Working with the same file yesterday and after a project clean, the project was working fine. This morning after a computer restart, I got the same exception. I redo a project clean but exception doesn't desapears.

Exception in thread "main" org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.AcceleoEvaluationException: The type of the first parameter of the main template named 'generateElement' is a proxy.
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AcceleoService.doGenerate(AcceleoService.java:632)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AbstractAcceleoGenerator.generate(AbstractAcceleoGenerator.java:211)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AbstractAcceleoGenerator.generate(AbstractAcceleoGenerator.java:172)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AbstractAcceleoGenerator.doGenerate(AbstractAcceleoGenerator.java:159)
	at com.freschelegacy.acceleo.module.synon2java.main.Generate.doGenerate(Generate.java:207)
	at com.freschelegacy.acceleo.module.synon2java.main.Generate.main(Generate.java:165)

I have read this post, https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/822118/, but it doesn't solve my probem.
Re: [acceleo] Unable to generate code [message #1694851 is a reply to message #1694746] Fri, 08 May 2015 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After revising my code I was using my custom xxxResourceFactoryImpl. Changing to XMIResourceFactoryImpl continue to throws the previous exception. Another project->clean solve the problem.

resourceSet.getResourceFactoryRegistry().getExtensionToFactoryMap().put("myextension", new XMIResourceFactoryImpl());

Re: [acceleo] Unable to generate code [message #1695535 is a reply to message #1694851] Fri, 15 May 2015 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The problem come and go without changing my model. The solution I found was to remove all file in the bin directory with 'rm -R *'.

Hope that can help somebody.
Re: [acceleo] Unable to generate code [message #1696069 is a reply to message #1695535] Thu, 21 May 2015 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The latest solution doesn't work all the time. The problem reappears after modifying some templates.
I'm working on a mac.
Acceleo Version: 3.5.1.201409021433
java version "1.8.0_25"
eclipse-modeling-luna-SR1a
Any hints?
Re: [acceleo] Unable to generate code [message #1696108 is a reply to message #1696069] Thu, 21 May 2015 20:28 Go to previous message
I have modified the order of my meta-model in my modules. It seems to correct the problem. I keep you inform if the problem come back in next days.
Previous Topic:[acceleo] add Acceleo plugin in a RAP application workbench
Next Topic:Xtend2 type-system wrappers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:32:40 GMT 2024