Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » QVT-OML » Execute QVTo transformation using a product configuration
Execute QVTo transformation using a product configuration [message #1691805] Thu, 09 April 2015 20:11 Go to next message
Carlos Gomez is currently offline Carlos GomezFriend
Hello everybody,

I have an application that runs a QVTo transformation. This application is executed by a product configuration.

The transformation is completed, but during the transformation execution I got the following exception:

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Error starting module.
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/core/resources/IResourceChangeListener
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.core.resources.IResourceChangeListener cannot be found by org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.runtime_3.5.0.v20150202-1150
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:432)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:345)

I guarantee
org.eclipse.core.resources
is in the product dependency list.

If I run the application as Eclipse Application, this exception is not produced.

I think It's a dependency problem, but I don't know exactly which plugin is not in the list.

I attach the log and an example that reproduces this exception.

Thanks for your help
  • Attachment: example.zip
    (Size: 13.11KB, Downloaded 281 times)
Re: Execute QVTo transformation using a product configuration [message #1691833 is a reply to message #1691805] Fri, 10 April 2015 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

v20150202 suggests that you are using very recent builds.

In M6 some major platform plugins moved from Java 5 to Java 7 causing at
least some ripples.

In M6 a couple of platform signatures acquired generics causing at least
some ripples.

So perhaps you are encountering one of these that needs fixing.

Unfortunately your ZIP excludes com.example.library, so my best guess at
how to launch your repro fails.

org.eclipse.core.resources is not in the com.example.tranformation
manifest. Does that help?

Is the typo in com.example.tranformation the problem?

If not please post a complete repro as a Bugzilla, with the exact launch
procedure and a copy of your configuration (Help->Installation
Details->Configuration).

Regards

Ed Willink

On 09/04/2015 21:11, Carlos Gomez wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I have an application that runs a QVTo transformation. This application is executed by a product configuration.
>
> The transformation is completed, but during the transformation execution I got the following exception:
>
>
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Error starting module.
> ..
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/core/resources/IResourceChangeListener
> ..
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.core.resources.IResourceChangeListener cannot be found by org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.runtime_3.5.0.v20150202-1150
> at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:432)
> at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:345)
> ..
>
>
> I guarantee org.eclipse.core.resources is in the product dependency list.
>
> If I run the application as Eclipse Application, this exception is not produced.
>
> I think It's a dependency problem, but I don't know exactly which plugin is not in the list.
>
> I attach the log and an example that reproduces this exception.
>
> Thanks for your help
Re: Execute QVTo transformation using a product configuration [message #1691848 is a reply to message #1691833] Fri, 10 April 2015 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Ed for you answer,

In fact, I test the same example in M6. I have to test it in 3.4 to see if the exception occurs.

The com.example.library is not necessary to execute the example. I will repackage my example and I will open a report in Bugzilla as you suggest.
Re: Execute QVTo transformation using a product configuration [message #1691857 is a reply to message #1691848] Fri, 10 April 2015 08:01 Go to previous message
I tested in QVTo 3.4 and it works without throwing the exception. So, the problem is in 3.5!!

I will report the problem.
Previous Topic:QVT 1.2
Next Topic:Sequence Diagrams Repository
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 10:02:39 GMT 2024