Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » The resource is not on a build path in a Java project.(The resource is not on a build path in a Java project. )
The resource is not on a build path in a Java project. [message #1690855] Tue, 31 March 2015 15:37 Go to next message
Keith Shaffer is currently offline Keith ShafferFriend
I have been using Eclipse (Kepler and not Luna) for a little while now. I have 2 projects imported from Team Foundation Server that I can run from Eclipse. When I right click on a method name and select "Open Call Hierarch" from the Right Click menu, I receive the "The resource is not in a build path on a Java project." error. I have googled this in Chrome and tried the suggestion from StackOverflow to add the src folder to the Source tab in the Java Build Path window. However, I had linked all of the src folders when setting up my project.
I have attached a screen shot of my project Build Path Source tab.

Does anyone have any suggestions to get this functionality back?

Thanks,

Keith Shaffer
Re: The resource is not on a build path in a Java project. [message #1690882 is a reply to message #1690855] Tue, 31 March 2015 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Please attach screenshots directly rather than embedding them in another document format.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: The resource is not on a build path in a Java project. [message #1690890 is a reply to message #1690882] Tue, 31 March 2015 19:21 Go to previous message
Keith Shaffer is currently offline Keith ShafferFriend
Not sure how to do that. I tried to paste the screen shot in this text field, but it did not allow me to.
Previous Topic:Accept licenses and terms for all the Eclipse plugins (900+)?
Next Topic:Download additional files to remote target
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 14:24:52 GMT 2024