Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » customize diagrams appearance
customize diagrams appearance [message #1690486] Fri, 27 March 2015 15:02 Go to next message
Lola Masson is currently offline Lola MassonFriend
Hello,
I see that in the menu Window > Preferences > Papyrus > Diagrams I can choose for every diagram the graphic parametres (font color, etc...) but when I change something nothing changes in my diagrams even after refresh.
Do anyone knows how to activate these modifications ?
Thank you,
Lola
Re: customize diagrams appearance [message #1692476 is a reply to message #1690486] Thu, 16 April 2015 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know how to activate these parameters ?
Re: customize diagrams appearance [message #1692478 is a reply to message #1692476] Thu, 16 April 2015 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quentin Carpentier is currently offline Quentin CarpentierFriend
Never used it, but maybe this documents could help you ?
I don't think it really is about the parameters you tried to choose, but it's, as far I know, about graphic caracteristics...

https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/usersTutorials/resources/PapyrusTutorial_OnDiagramStylesheets.pdf

[Updated on: Thu, 16 April 2015 07:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: customize diagrams appearance [message #1692566 is a reply to message #1692478] Thu, 16 April 2015 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This document explain how to apply a new style (defining in css language) to a particular model. In preferences, the parameters are supposed to be applied to the whole papyrus interface, for every diagram you will ever create (anyway this is what i understand)
Re: customize diagrams appearance [message #1693094 is a reply to message #1692566] Tue, 21 April 2015 15:49 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Lola,

Stylesheets can be applied at any level: Workspace, Project, Model, or Diagram

The former preference-based form has been removed in Luna (And was disabled in Kepler if the CSS plug-in was installed)

Preferences were applied when the element was created (and if you changed the preferences, existing elements kept there previous color), whereas CSS are applied dynamically (So changing or removing a Stylesheet will have an effect on all existing diagrams, which helps to maintain consistency)

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:Papyrus 1.1 M6: Problem saving diagrams containing gradients as images
Next Topic:Arrange All -> how to parameter the arrangement function ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:04:51 GMT 2024